2021 Capital Conference FAQs
1. How do I login to access the virtual 2021 Capital Conference?
2. Will the conference be recorded and later distributed to attendees?
No. Due to the nature of the conference and speakers discussing legislative items, the main general sessions are unable to be recorded.
3. I enrolled in the virtual 2021 Capital Conference. Where do I go to access it?
All the courses you are enrolled in are listed under the Dashboard link on the blue menu bar. You must be logged in for this menu item to be visible.
4. How do I register for the virtual 2021 Capital Conference?
Please note, the recommended browser to complete your registration is Google Chrome. To register follow these steps:
- After creating an account and/or logging in, click Register Now.
- Select Complete Registration Now or Add to Cart and Complete Registration Later to continue shopping and checkout via the cart when ready. Note: Your spot in a class is not reserved until you complete the checkout process.
- Verify the conference and price. If you have a discount code, enter it into the Discount Code field and click Apply Discount.
- Enter your payment information and click Place My Order.
- Click Printable Receipt on the Registration Complete page to print your receipt. You can access course information and handouts from this page.
5. Will NDAA by applying for Continuing Legal Education (CLE) for the virtual 2021 Capital Conference?
No. NDAA will not be offering CLE credit for the virtual 2021 Capital Conference
6. How can I access my certificate of attendance?
Once you have completed the conference, you may download and print your certificate of attendance by going to the course and clicking on the "Certificate" button.
7. Can I register someone else on this platform?
You may only register yourself for the conference through NDAA's eLearning platform. If you would like to register someone else, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Can I cancel my registration for the virtual 2021 Capital Conference?
NDAA Cancellation, Refund & Substitution Policy*: NDAA will gladly offer training course attendees a credit for the full course amount which you or an office colleague can use for the rescheduled course or a future NDAA course of your choosing prior to September 30, 2021. As always, substitutions are accepted at any time. Note, NDAA regrets that cash refunds are not available. Please submit all requests to NDAA in writing via email to email@example.com *NDAA reserves the right to update this policy on an as-needed basis.
9. What are the acceptable payment methods?
Credit cards are the preferred method of payment. Our registration site is a secured site and payments are processed by BluePay. Payment by check must be received by our accounting department prior to the start of the course.
Make check(s) payable to NDAA. Please list the name of the course/order ID number on the memo line and send the payment to:
National District Attorneys Association
PO Box 1449
Maryland Heights, MO 63043-0149
For efficient processing, checks are sent to a bank lockbox
10. What are the system requirements for accessing a webinar and/or meeting throughout the virtual 2021 Capital Conference?
All users must access each conference session from an up-to-date web browser (e.g., Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge) that supports HTML 5.
11. Are Zoom Meeting breakout rooms pre-assigned?
Yes. Anyone that registers at least a day prior to the conference will be placed in pre-assigned Zoom Meeting breakout rooms.
12. Will conference handouts be made available to all attendees? How do I access them?
Yes. All materials will be available underneath the “Resources” tab of the conference website.
13. Can attendees reach out if they have questions about scheduling virtual state delegation meetings?
Yes. Please contact NDAA’s Director of Government & Legislative Affairs, Frank Russo.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|